No products in the cart.
WILSON VERTEX Indoor Court Shoe – Hawaiian Blue / Navy
WILSON VERTEX MEN’S SQUASH, BADMINTON, RACKETBALL INDOOR SHOE – Hawaiian Blue/ Navy / Lime. Featuring enhanced breathability through meshed panelling on the outer surface, this performance Wilson Vertex shoe delivers supreme comfort.
The Wilson Vertex is equipped with the Dynamic Fit – DF1 system which promotes low downforce for sharper travel than ever before. The R-DST is inserted under the heel and front of the foot for a drastically increased rebound effect. The sole is reinforced by the Duralast concept, which guarantees extreme adhesion and resistance to abrasion.
- Upper made from breathable fabric to ensure increased coolness
- Midfoot support system provides exceptional torsional stability and responsiveness
- Endofit sock-liner ensures for locked-in comfortable feel
- R-DST reactive density heel insert for superior cushioning
- Dynamic FIT DF1 for a responsive, low-to-the-ground court feel
- Midfoot stabile chassis provides excellent support and stability under the foot
- Non-marking outsole
- Abrasion-resistant Duralast rubber compound for added durability
For the perfect fit in MEN’S INDOOR SHOES for BADMINTON, SQUASH, or RACKETBALL visit us at PURE RACKET SPORT- more choice in store. We carry a large range of foot supports, and specialist socks to enhance the comfort and fit of your shoe.
About WILSON : Canadian-born Thomas Wilson established the company in 1914, partnering with American Jack Kramer in the late 1950’s who created the Jack Kramer Autograph, which turned out to be one of the top-selling racquets of all time. In 1967, the company introduced the first steel racquet, the Wilson T2000. – endorsed by Jimmy Connors. In the 1980s Wilson began developing rackets with an entirely new construction made with graphite and Kelva. Pete Sampras used the original Kevlar Pro Staff 85 racket,for the majority of his entire professional career. Wilson continued to present day positioning themselves among the game’s legends by signing both Roger Federer and Serena Williams Williams have both used Wilson racquets to win a stunning number of combined major singles championships in their careers.
Click here to learn more about our delivery and returns policies.
DELIVERY AND RETURNS
DELIVERY AND RETURNS