No products in the cart.
WILSON ULTRA TEAM PADEL Racket
WILSON ULTRA TEAM Padel Racket. A powerful paddle for beginner and intermediate players, the Ultra Team features WILSON’S key characteristics of the Ultra Range, within a simple frame construction for ideal PADEL players who would like to develop their game.
Weight: 370g Balance: 261mm Shape : Diamond
- Infinity Edge gives players an edge on their competition, creating a larger sweet spot for a boost of power and forgiveness. Fiberglass Weave construction and Core Foam combine to supply elements of stability and comfortable feel to help generate confidence on the court.Infinity Edge increases the paddle sweet spot and playing surface with a unique concave design along the paddle edge.
- Yokeless design adds forgiveness and boosts power with cleaner feedback that connects down to the grip
- Fiberglass Weave supplies nice mix of stability and paddle responsiveness
- Core Foam features small density white foam for stable performance while retaining a soft, comfortable feel
- Sharp Hole Technology uses an advanced hole-drilling process to grab the ball and enhance bite on all hits
- Sublime Grip encompasses ideal blend of softness, tack and comfort with additional moisture absorption through micro-perforations on its surface
- Wrist Strap attached to handle provides extra control and safety measures
PURE RACKET SPORT specialises in only racket sports and has a large range of all you will need for your Tennis, Padel, Racketball, Squash, Badminton or Table Tennis. We are here to give advice and guidance about which model might be best and explain how the new technology can improve your game.
About WILSON : Canadian-born Thomas Wilson established the company in 1914, partnering with American Jack Kramer in the late 1950’s who created the Jack Kramer Autograph, which turned out to be one of the top-selling racquets of all time. In 1967, the company introduced the first steel racquet, the Wilson T2000. – endorsed by Jimmy Connors.
In the 1980s Wilson began developing rackets with an entirely new construction made with graphite and Kevla. Pete Sampras used the original Kevlar Pro Staff 85 racket, for the majority of his entire professional career.
Wilson continued to present day positioning themselves among the game’s legends by signing both Roger Federer and Serena Williams Williams have both used Wilson rackets to win a stunning number of combined major singles championships in their careers
Padel as a sport originated in 1969 in the Mexican beach resort of Acapulco. The founder of padel. Enrique Corcuera, was a rich business man. At home, he didn’t have enough space to put in a tennis courts, so he came up with a similar sport.
Click here to learn more about our delivery and returns policies.
DELIVERY AND RETURNS
DELIVERY AND RETURNS