No products in the cart.
WILSON ULTRA L Squash Racket
WILSON ULTRA L (Light) Squash Racket 2022 With a combination of power and stability, this lightweight racket’s super long string bed and aerodynamic geometric design team up to increase your swing speed, and ignite power. Supplied with Wilson racket head cover.
- Power Profile Geometry features wide v-shaped neck and squared beams for optimal energy transfer, producing excellent power at a lighter weight
- Graphite construction delivers excellent mix of feel and control at a super light weight
- Longest string bed in Wilson line offers ultimate power
- Geometric design and head shape optimize aerodynamics to allow play closer to wall
- Exact Tack Grip blends tackiness and comfort for optimal grip
- Length: 68,3 cm
- String Pattern: 14×18
- Strung balance (cm): 35,2
- Strung balance (pts): +2
- Strung weight: 152 g
- Taper System: 19,35 – 17,3 mm
- Unstrung balance (cm): 34,2
- Unstrung balance (pts): +0
- Unstrung weight: 141 g
An independent, specialist – PURE RACKET SPORT is the best shop in Surrey for squash. Great advice, helpful service and lots of deals ! Free private car park right outside the entrance – open 7 days a week year round.
ANY QUESTIONS: email us. We’ll reply straight away : firstname.lastname@example.org or 01252 717214
About WILSON : Canadian-born Thomas Wilson established the company in 1914, partnering with American Jack Kramer in the late 1950’s who created the Jack Kramer Autograph, which turned out to be one of the top-selling racquets of all time. In 1967, the company introduced the first steel racquet, the Wilson T2000. – endorsed by Jimmy Connors In the 1980s Wilson began developing rackets with an entirely new construction made with graphite and Kelva. Pete Sampras used the original Kevlar Pro Staff 85 racket,for the majority of his entire professional career. Wilson continued to present day positioning themselves among the game’s legends by signing both Roger Federer and Serena Williams Williams have both used Wilson racquets to win a stunning number of combined major singles championships in their careers.
Click here to learn more about our delivery and returns policies.
DELIVERY AND RETURNS
DELIVERY AND RETURNS