No products in the cart.
WILSON ULTRA CV Squash Racket
WILSON ULTRA CV (Countervail) Squash Racket 2022 The Ultra CV features Countervail integrated into the frame to absorb racket vibrations and keep your arm fresh – allowing you to play longer and harder than ever before. Supplied with Wilson racket head cover.
- Countervail Technology directs the ball’s energy within the frame instead of the body to maximize player energy, reduce muscle fatigue and shorten recovery time
- Power Profile Geometry features wide v-shaped neck and squared beams for optimal energy transfer, producing excellent power at a lighter weight
- Longest string bed in Wilson line offers ultimate power
- Graphite construction induces excellent mix of feel and control at a super light weight
- Geometric design and head shape optimize aerodynamics to allow shots closer to wall
- Exact Tack Grip features perfect blend of tackiness and comfort for optimal grip
An independent, specialist – PURE RACKET SPORT is the best shop in Surrey for squash. Great advice, helpful service and lots of deals ! Free private car park right outside the entrance – open 7 days a week year round.
ANY QUESTIONS: email us. We’ll reply straight away : email@example.com or 01252 717214
About WILSON : Canadian-born Thomas Wilson established the company in 1914, partnering with American Jack Kramer in the late 1950’s who created the Jack Kramer Autograph, which turned out to be one of the top-selling racquets of all time. In 1967, the company introduced the first steel racquet, the Wilson T2000. – endorsed by Jimmy Connors In the 1980s Wilson began developing rackets with an entirely new construction made with graphite and Kelva. Pete Sampras used the original Kevlar Pro Staff 85 racket,for the majority of his entire professional career. Wilson continued to present day positioning themselves among the game’s legends by signing both Roger Federer and Serena Williams Williams have both used Wilson racquets to win a stunning number of combined major singles championships in their careers.
Click here to learn more about our delivery and returns policies.
DELIVERY AND RETURNS
DELIVERY AND RETURNS