No products in the cart.
WILSON ULTRA 100L V4 Tennis Racket
The new 2022 WILSON ULTRA 100 L version 4 : (unstrung) A lighter alternative for players who want more arm-friendly playability without compromising the ability to hit with pace and depth. An all-new construction features FORTYFIVE° for increased stability and comfort through the swing, an all-new geometry expands the Sweet Spot Channel for additional power and reduces bulk in the beam for a smoother, more ergonomic design, and plant-based bumper, grommet and end cap components
Weight Unstrung 280g
Head Size in Sq. in 100
Beam Width 24 26 23 mm Tapered Beam
Balance ( 320 mm (Head Light)
String Pattern 16×19
Length in inches 27 inches
Stringing Tension Range 47-57 lbs
- Lighter, more maneuverable frame with easy power from anywhere on the court
- FORTYFIVE° strategically embedded into the lay-up provides enhanced stability while increasing comfort
- Revolutionary design integrates beautiful, color-shifting blue tones with a matte finish for captivating look
- Expanded Sweet Spot Channel features cavity on inside of frame to extend cross strings and increase grommet movement for more power
- Crush Zone grommet system compresses at impact to boost power and ball dwell time on strings
- Revised geometry applies more comfortable, ergonomic design and reduces bulk while maintaining stability
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
- Agiplast plant-based bumper, grommet and end cap components reduce environmental footprint
- Racket comes unstrung unless “Add Strings” option is selected
.Located in Farnham, in Surrey – PURE RACKET SPORT specialises in only racket sports and has a large range of all you will need for your Tennis – and DEMOS to hit with at home…. Try out this Tennis Racket and our range of PERFORMANCE Tennis demo rackets in store in our HITTING ROOM. We are here to give advice and guidance about which model might be best and explain how the latest racket technology directly can impact your game
About WILSON : Canadian-born Thomas Wilson established the company in 1914, partnering with American Jack Kramer in the late 1950’s who created the Jack Kramer Autograph, which turned out to be one of the top-selling racquets of all time. In 1967, the company introduced the first steel racquet, the Wilson T2000. – endorsed by Jimmy Connors In the 1980s Wilson began developing rackets with an entirely new construction made with graphite and Kelva. Pete Sampras used the original Kevlar Pro Staff 85 racket,for the majority of his entire professional career. Wilson continued to present day positioning themselves among the game’s legends by signing both Roger Federer and Serena Williams Williams have both used Wilson racquets to win a stunning number of combined major singles championships in their careers.
Click here to learn more about our delivery and returns policies.
DELIVERY AND RETURNS
DELIVERY AND RETURNS