– 4D Support Chassis: Asymmetrical chassis from heel to toe to limit the torsion of the foot on your pivot movements
– Sensifeel 2.0: Mesh upper that will improve breathability, support and comfort
– Medial Drag Pad: Central TPU reinforcement that improves durability and protects against wear and tear during lateral and forward movement.
– R-DST+: Optimized cushioning and a more dynamic outsole for improved energy return
– Duralast: All-terrain outsole for high durability and excellent traction potential
– Wide Fit (2E): Comfortable fit and intuitive adaptation to the foot shape
It’s essential to always get the perfect fit in a TENNIS SHOE, and at PURE RACKET SPORT you can shop from a great selection of specialist footwear from the TOP BRANDS in Tennis Shoes like ASICS. Our large shop carries all the choice you need and we are on hand to advise and support you – 7 days a week. Free customer car park at the entrance to our Farnham shop.
WILSON : Canadian-born Thomas Wilson established the company in 1914, partnering with American Jack Kramer in the late 1950’s who created the Jack Kramer Autograph, which turned out to be one of the top-selling racquets of all time. In 1967, the company introduced the first steel racket, the Wilson T2000. – endorsed by Jimmy Connors. In the 1980s Wilson began developing rackets with an entirely new construction made with graphite and Kelva. Pete Sampras used the original Kevlar Pro Staff 85 racket,for the majority of his entire professional career. Wilson continued to present day positioning themselves among the game’s legends by signing both Roger Federer and Serena Williams Williams have both used Wilson racquets to win a stunning number of combined major singles championships in their careers.