No products in the cart.
WILSON CLASH 100UL V2 Tennis Racket 2022
WILSON CLASH 100UL V2 Tennis Racket 2022 (unstrung) – The Version 2 of the immensely popular CLASH racket blends flexibility and stability for a feeling unlike any other. Ultra-lightweight and arm-friendly, the Clash 100UL v2 maintains supreme comfort for developing juniors. This racket elevates playability thanks to a revised construction at the tip of the hoop that significantly enlarges the sweet spot.
Head (sq in)100, 645cm Length (in)27 String Pattern 16 X 19
- Strung balance (cm)34.1
- Strung weight (grams)281
- Unstrung balance (cm)33.1
- Unstrung weight (grams)265
Agiplast plant-based bumper, grommets, and end cap incorporate sustainable components – all for a reduced footprint on the environment.
- Vertical BendingVertical bending of racket frame increases ball dwell time on string bed for players with more modern, vertical swings.
- Horizontal BendingHorizontal bending of racket frame creates industry-leading flexibility for enhanced control on more traditional, horizontal swings.
- Torsional BendingTorsional bending features proprietary carbon mapping to stabilize frame flexibility on off-center hits.
- FORTYFIVE°Patent-protected frame layup produces more connected-to-the-ball feel while better complementing the more modern, vertical swing path. Material increases both flexibility and stability without compromise through the swing.
Located in Farnham, in Surrey – PURE RACKET SPORT specialises in only racket sports and has a large range of all you will need for your Tennis – and DEMOS to hit with at home…. Try out this Tennis Racket and our range of PERFORMANCE Tennis demo rackets in store in our HITTING ROOM. We are here to give advice and guidance about which model might be best and explain how the latest racket technology directly can impact your game
About WILSON : Canadian-born Thomas Wilson established the company in 1914, partnering with American Jack Kramer in the late 1950’s who created the Jack Kramer Autograph, which turned out to be one of the top-selling racquets of all time. In 1967, the company introduced the first steel racquet, the Wilson T2000. – endorsed by Jimmy Connors In the 1980s Wilson began developing rackets with an entirely new construction made with graphite and Kelva. Pete Sampras used the original Kevlar Pro Staff 85 racket,for the majority of his entire professional career. Wilson continued to present day positioning themselves among the game’s legends by signing both Roger Federer and Serena Williams Williams have both used Wilson racquets to win a stunning number of combined major singles championships in their careers.
Click here to learn more about our delivery and returns policies.
DELIVERY AND RETURNS
DELIVERY AND RETURNS