No products in the cart.
WILSON BLADE TEAM V2 Padel Racket
WILSON BLADE TEAM V2 Padel Racket 2022 – BLACK A top option for beginner and intermediate players looking to take their game to the next level, the Blade Elite v2 looks sharp while elevating performance. It’s features include the Spin Effect Grip on the paddle surface for enhanced spin, and a new throat piece for increased stability. Comprising Soft EVA Foam for a nice cushioned feel upon contact, this tear drop paddle offers an excellent blend of comfort, and power.
- Balance 263 mm
- Beam 38 mm
- Core Type Core EVA
- Head Size 79 sq in / 510 sq cm
- Length 455 mm
- Paddle Shape Tear Drop
- Weight 370 g
- Fiberglass Weave Frame construction supplies nice mix of stability and paddle responsiveness for recreational players.
- Core Foam Low density foam provides stable performance while retaining a soft, comfortable feel upon contact.
- Sharp Hole Technology Advanced hole-drilling process generates increased bite with every stroke.
- Sublime Grip Encompasses ideal blend of softness, tack and comfort with additional moisture absorption through micro-perforations on the surface.
- Wrist Strap Handle strap wraps and tightens around wrist to prevent losing control of paddle.
PURE RACKET SPORT specialises in only racket sports and has a large range of all you will need for your Tennis, Padel, Racketball, Squash, Badminton or Table Tennis. With 30 years of experience in the racket sport retail business, we have the knowledge to advise and guide customers confidently about which model might be best and explain how the new technology can improve your game.
About WILSON : Canadian-born Thomas Wilson established the company in 1914, partnering with American Jack Kramer in the late 1950’s who created the Jack Kramer Autograph, which turned out to be one of the top-selling racquets of all time. In 1967, the company introduced the first steel racquet, the Wilson T2000. – endorsed by Jimmy Connors.
In the 1980s Wilson began developing rackets with an entirely new construction made with graphite and Kevla. Pete Sampras used the original Kevlar Pro Staff 85 racket, for the majority of his entire professional career.
Wilson continued to present day positioning themselves among the game’s legends by signing both Roger Federer and Serena Williams Williams have both used Wilson rackets to win a stunning number of combined major singles championships in their careers
Padel as a sport originated in 1969 in the Mexican beach resort of Acapulco. The founder of padel. Enrique Corcuera, was a rich business man. At home, he didn’t have enough space to put in a tennis courts, so he came up with a similar sport.
Click here to learn more about our delivery and returns policies.
DELIVERY AND RETURNS
DELIVERY AND RETURNS