No products in the cart.
WILSON BLADE TEAM PADEL Racket
WILSON ULTRA TEAM Padel Racket – Black/Green Get into the game with the WILSON Blade Team, a paddle that places significant emphasis on playability and comfort. Designed with a Fiberglass Weave construction for nice feel, this paddle bat helps beginners and intermediate players develop a love and appreciation for this growing sport.
- Fibreglass Weave supplies nice mix of stability and paddle responsiveness
- Core Foam features small density white foam for stable performance while retaining a soft, comfortable feel
- Sharp Hole Technology uses an advanced hole-drilling process to grab the ball and enhance bite on all hits
- Sublime Grip encompasses ideal blend of softness, tack and comfort with additional moisture absorption through micro-perforations on its surface
- Wrist Strap attached to handle provides extra control and safety measures
PURE RACKET SPORT specialises in only racket sports and has a large range of all you will need for your Tennis, Padel, Racketball, Squash, Badminton or Table Tennis. We are here to give advice and guidance about which model might be best and explain how the new technology can improve your game.
About WILSON : Canadian-born Thomas Wilson established the company in 1914, partnering with American Jack Kramer in the late 1950’s who created the Jack Kramer Autograph, which turned out to be one of the top-selling racquets of all time. In 1967, the company introduced the first steel racquet, the Wilson T2000. – endorsed by Jimmy Connors.
In the 1980s Wilson began developing rackets with an entirely new construction made with graphite and Kevla. Pete Sampras used the original Kevlar Pro Staff 85 racket, for the majority of his entire professional career.
Wilson continued to present day positioning themselves among the game’s legends by signing both Roger Federer and Serena Williams Williams have both used Wilson rackets to win a stunning number of combined major singles championships in their careers
Padel as a sport originated in 1969 in the Mexican beach resort of Acapulco. The founder of padel. Enrique Corcuera, was a rich business man. At home, he didn’t have enough space to put in a tennis courts, so he came up with a similar sport.
Click here to learn more about our delivery and returns policies.
DELIVERY AND RETURNS
DELIVERY AND RETURNS