No products in the cart.
WILSON BLADE 98 (16×19) V8 Tennis Racket
WILSON BLADE 98S (16 x 19) V8 Tennis Racket – UNSTRUNG. BLADE Version 8 is launched is a stunning IRRIDESCENT GREEN design which sets it apart. The Blade is the most popular frame on the Pro Tour – and famously took Emma Radacanu to victory in the US Open. The V8 features FORTYFIVE°, a patent-protected layup technology that was first used in the Wilson Clash to increase flexibility and stability without compromising power.
Try this new frame out in our in store HITTING ROOM or take home for a week on DEMO…..
SEE THE PLAYTEST VIDEO to see player feedback – CLICK ON THE ARROW.≤ ON THE IMAGE
|Strung or Unstrung?||Unstrung|
|Weight Unstrung (+/- 5g)||305|
|Head Size (sq. in)||98|
|Beam Width (mm)||20.6|
|Balance (+/- 5mm)||320|
|Composition||Braided Graphite + Basalt|
- String pattern (16×19) allows strings to stretch more, generating greater capacity for power and spin
- FORTYFIVE° increases flexibility and stability to produce a more connected-to-the-ball feel while better complementing the modern, vertical swing path used by most competitive players
- DirectConnect extends the carbon fibre handle to connect directly to the end cap for improved feel and enhanced torsional stability
- Dynamic, colour-shifting matte finish allows frame to morph between shades of green and copper
- Top Grip Taper provides better feel for top-hand grip placement
- Ergonomic End Cap yields improved comfort and playability
- Braided Graphite + Basalt composition improves the flex of a racket to produce enhanced feel and control
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
Located in Farnham, in Surrey – PURE RACKET SPORT specialises in only racket sports and has a large range of all you will need for your Tennis – and DEMOS to hit with at home…. Try out this Tennis Racket and our range of PERFORMANCE Tennis demo rackets in store in our HITTING ROOM. We are here to give advice and guidance about which model might be best and explain how the latest racket technology directly can impact your game
About WILSON : Canadian-born Thomas Wilson established the company in 1914, partnering with American Jack Kramer in the late 1950’s who created the Jack Kramer Autograph, which turned out to be one of the top-selling racquets of all time. In 1967, the company introduced the first steel racquet, the Wilson T2000. – endorsed by Jimmy Connors In the 1980s Wilson began developing rackets with an entirely new construction made with graphite and Kelva. Pete Sampras used the original Kevlar Pro Staff 85 racket,for the majority of his entire professional career. Wilson continued to present day positioning themselves among the game’s legends by signing both Roger Federer and Serena Williams Williams have both used Wilson racquets to win a stunning number of combined major singles championships in their careers.
Click here to learn more about our delivery and returns policies.
DELIVERY AND RETURNS
DELIVERY AND RETURNS