No products in the cart.
THORLO TENNIS ROLL TOP BLACK T-11 Womens Socks
THORLO TENNIS ROLL TOP BLACK T-11 Socks : This Sock is Size UK SIZE 5 – 8. Quality, performance design, made in the USA. They enhance the comfort of your footwear, and allow you to stay on court longer.
This is a Protection Level 3 product designed to help protect your feet from the damaging effects of impact, shear and blistering common in racket sport. This product provides the most protection available (beyond what any other sock can provide today). Enjoying tennis with more foot protection and comfort. Specifically engineered to provide better protection from blisters, foot pain or discomfort. As worn by Pros on the ATP Tour. 71% Thorwick Cool polyester, 27% nylon, 2% spandex
- Constructed with THOR•LON® fibers for superior softness, resilience, durability, and moisture-wicking for drier, better feeling feet.
- Cushioned instep and arch for a better fit, more support and less pressure on feet for a more comfortable game.
- Low profile toe seam won’t rub or irritate feet.
- Padding extends over the toes for more protection against fast stops and lateral movement.
- Unique padding specifically engineered for tennis, clinically shown to reduce blisters, pain, pressures and moisture for maximum protection
- To enhance the performance of your footwork on court, we recommend investing in the best socks for sport – and THORLO are the best product on the market. At PURE RACKET SPORT in Farnham Surrey we carry a wide range of tennis, squash, and badminton clothing , footwear and equipment and accessories. We pride ourselves on being a destination store – specifically focused on racket sport and with extensive knowledge to support the large range on offer. Open 7 days a week year round – with a free, onsite customer car park right outside the entrance !
Thorlo Inc. – located in Statesville, North Carolina, USA only makes socks. Technical performance socks. Nothing else. They’ve been doing so since 1953. Jim Throneburg, son of the founders Lewis and Mattie, is still president of the company today, and he established the Thorlos brand in 1983.
Thorlos socks are incredibly comfortable. They are perfectly fitted, have comfortable cushion padding in the right place and are constructed with moisture-wicking THOR•LON® fibers. With over 30 years of research & development, Thorlos socks are clinically proven to reduce blisters, pain and fatigue.
Click here to learn more about our delivery and returns policies.
DELIVERY AND RETURNS
DELIVERY AND RETURNS