No products in the cart.
PRINCE PHOENIX PRO 750 Squash Racket 2019
Prince Phoenix Pro 750 Squash Racket (2019) Prince is starting a new era in Squash with a fresh new look, and improved racket construction, reinforced with TeXtreme X Twaron. With the key aim to re-establish Prince as the market leader.
The Prince Phoenix Pro 750 is a head heavy balanced performance squash racket made for intermediate to advanced players. With Power Bite and Power Ring technologies, the racket provides increased power from the back of the court,
- Racket has been designed to have more head light balance than previous Prince models; to improve pickup feel.
- Twaron in upper hoop to help fracture resistance.
- Improved hoop strength and head crunch, doubled standards for impact strength requirements.
- Recorded specs will reflect the “frame weight” rather than the true engineering weight to be in line with competition.
- Pro and Team models for each franchise will have the same weight and balance for recorded specs with the difference in the models being the inclusion of TeXtreme X Twaron material.
|String Pattern||14 x 15|
|Material||100% Graphite w/ TeXtreme X Twaron|
|Technologies||Air Handle, Powerbite and Power Ring|
An independent, specialist – PURE RACKET SPORT is the best shop in Surrey for squash. Great advice, helpful service and lots of deals ! Free private car park right outside the entrance – open 7 days a week year round.
ANY QUESTIONS: email us. We’ll reply straight away : email@example.com