No products in the cart.
HEAD Ti S6 Tennis Racket – ONLINE DEMO ONLY
HEAD Ti S6 Tennis Racket – ONLINE DEMO VERSION OF THIS RACKET only.
- Information on this specific ONLINE SERVICE :
- One racket at a time to be ordered from this website, to try out at home.
- Available for 10 day time period only.
- Racket charged at full retail price, plus a non-refundable charge of £30 for this service which is included in the price you see.
- Customer to return the Demo frame by a secure and signed for, delivery method.
- The full retail price is then refunded to the customer – minus carriage, and minus the £30 fee – as long as there is no damage and the product is in good condition to be reused.
A legendary racket, and quite simply the best selling racket of all time. First launched back in 1996, this racket continues to top HEAD’s best selling charts today.
As it is so powerful, it’s better suited to a beginner / intermediate. The more mature player we love this racket, because the racket requires a small amount of power. By comparison, a youngster will likely over swing, and hit the ball out every time ! Don’t be misled by the attractive price point – this is a serious racket for someone who needs maximum power, and isn t going to swing too hard themselves – thus also recommended for sufferers of tennis elbow as its a racket you don t have to exert power onto.
The HEAD TiS6 has a large sweet spot and open 16×19 string pattern that aids control and allows easy spin shots. Ti technology mixes titanium with graphite in the frame for an ultra lightweight racket with a stable, durable construction.
|Balance:||380 mm (Head Heavy)|
|Beam:||29mm Tapered Beam|
|Head size (Inches):||115″|
|Length (inches):||27.75 in|
|Unstrung weight:||225 grams|
At PURE RACKET SPORT with have an indoor Hitting Area so that you can try this new racket out, or any of our large range of HEAD TENNIS RACKETS. Located in Farnham, Surrey we are a RACKET SPORT SPECIALISTS – totally dedicated to all things tennis, squash and badminton.
(Please note that our INSTORE RACKET DEMO SERVICE at our Farnham shop, operates differently to the ONLINE VERSION: The charge for taking out a demo frame is £10, that is redeemable back to the customer off the new racket’s purchase price. Customers can take out more than one. Before taking the DEMO you have the option to swing with all the rackets in our HITTING ROOM, so that you are able to make an informed decision on what you want to take home and try).
Click here to learn more about our delivery and returns policies.
DELIVERY AND RETURNS
DELIVERY AND RETURNS