- The Radical arrives pre-strung with Reflex 18 (Orange) string in an open 16 x 19 string pattern offering more spin. Furthermore, a full-length cover is shipped to ensure comfortable and protected transportation..
- Head Size: 74 in2
- Frame Weight: 120g (4.8oz)
- Beam Width: 20 mm
- Balance: Even
- Length: 27” (686mm)
- Strung with Reflex 18 (orange)
- String Pattern: 14 x 17 and 18 x 17 (Adaptive String Pattern)
- Construction: Graphite Graphene 350+
- Grip: Hydrosorb Pro (black)
- Supplied with a full-length cover
An independent, specialist – PURE RACKET SPORT is the best shop in Surrey for squash. Great advice, helpful service and lots of deals ! Free private car park right outside the entrance – open 7 days a week year round.
ANY QUESTIONS: email us. We’ll reply straight away : email@example.com or 01252 717214
Head Sport was founded in the United States in 1950 by aeronautical engineer Howard Head. In the late 1960s, a tennis division was created when Howard Head figured out a way of strengthening the tennis racket by introducing the aluminium frame. The idea became a success and was first introduced in the 1969 US Open. In 1975 , one of the tennis players that Head sponsored, Arthur Ashe, incredibly won Wimbledon, defeating the favoured Jimmy Connors. In 1997, Head created the first titanium and graphite tennis racket. Head proved to be successful in 2012, with three Major winners during the year : Novak Djokovic at the Australian Open, Maria Sharapova at the French Open and Andy Murray at the US Open. Head started integrating graphene into their rackets in 2013. The brand decided to develop a range of squash rackets while keeping the same spirit, which resulted in affordable and good quality squash rackets.