No products in the cart.
HEAD EVO DELTA Padel Racket
HEAD EVO DELTA with CB Padel Racket – Red/Grey. A HEAD padel racket at a great price, and ideal if you are just starting out playing the sport. The EVO DELTA has a larger sweet spot that allows you to get good shots, even if you don’t hit the centre of the racket. It has an even balance that makes this racket more manageable, and its soft rubber core dampens vibrations when you hit, which is gentle on your hand and arm. The carbon frame is reinforced with Innegra technology for greater power.
Grip Size: Padel Rackets have a universal grip size. In store we are able to adjust this with grips, to build them up to match you hand size, and comfort.
Material, frame: Carbon fibre Dimensions: approx. 45 x 26 cm Thickness: 38 mm Weight: 360-375 g Balance: Medium
PURE RACKET SPORT specialises in only racket sports and has a large range of all you will need for your Tennis, Padel, Racketball, Squash, Badminton or Table Tennis. We are here to give advice and guidance about which model might be best and explain how the new technology can improve your game.
HOW TO PLAY THE GAME – PADEL
Format: Padel is played in a doubles format
Scoring: Padel uses the same scoring system as tennis
Volleys: as per tennis, you can volley the ball at anytime apart from the return of serve
• You start from the right hand side, with an underarm serve, which must go into the cross court box
• The server must bounce the ball before serving, and connect with the ball below waist height
• The server must keep at least one foot on the floor when serving, the feet must not touch or cross the serving
• If the ball hits the net and lands in, a let is called; if the balls lands in the box and hits the wire fence it’s a fault
• If the ball lands in the box and hits the side wall or back wall, the ball must be played as in.
• You have two serves as per tennis
- what’s in and what’s out in Padel:
• The lines on the court are only in play for the serve, if the serve hits the line it’s a valid serve
• Any player is permitted to play the ball off any of the walls on their side of the court
• The ball must bounce on the opponents side before hitting the wall or wire fence
• You can play the ball off the walls, like you would in squash
• If the balls bounces twice on your side, you lose the point
• If the ball strikes either player, the point is lost
• If the ball hits the walls or wire fencing without bouncing first, you lose the point
- Padel courts are designed for four players and are roughly 25% smaller than
the size of a tennis court. The speed of the game, combined with the smaller
size of a padel court, makes singles play difficult, and most padel matches
feature two pairs of players.
Some padel courts are designed especially for singles, but around 90% of all padel
courts in the world are doubles specific. At a professional level only doubles is
played on the World Padel Tour, the leading competition for elite players.
Click here to learn more about our delivery and returns policies.
DELIVERY AND RETURNS
DELIVERY AND RETURNS