No products in the cart.
BABOLAT SHADOW TOUR Womens Indoor Shoe
BABOLAT SHADOW TOUR Women’s Indoor Court SHOE 2021 – Graphite Black / Green. Babolat performance indoor court shoes for all ladies racket sports like BADMINTON, SQUASH, RACKETBALL, SHORT TENNIS etc. The outstanding characteristic being that the shoe is extremely well held in postition, without movement within the shoe, and with better hold for the ankle thanks to a higher heel collar.
- new ARIAPRENE upper – Airaprene consists of 2 layers, polyester fabric (non-stretchable) and a recycled EVA foam liner for better breathability
- the higher HEEL COLLAR allows for better heel support
- The foot does not move in the shoe anymore
- the new ACTIVE SCULPTURE TECHNOLOGY was together with MICHELIN developed
- Active Sculpture Technology – Michelin-developed three-dimensional grip for explosive movement and abrupt stopping
- DCS Tech Technology – two-layer midsole for better cushioning and dynamic response
- removable ORTHOLITE insole
- Forefoot rubber reinforcement – better durability with improved strength in the most stressed area
- The new flap (3D fabric wrap construction) offers even more comfort
FIT INFORMATION – Essential to get the best fit possible, so we recommend coming into the shop and trying on different sizes and models ……For example Babolat fit considerably smaller than other brands.
Visit us at PURE RACKET SPORT in Farnham, Surrey. With a wide range of footwear so you can compare how they all fit. We are always keen to share customer feedback when you are making a decision on what shoes are right for your level of play. Open 7 days with free customer parking right outside the front entrance.
BABOLAT was founded in 1875 in Lyon, France, and is the oldest racket sports company in the world. Its originator, Pierre Babolat, invented the first racket strings – made of natural gut, and 1925 Rene Lacoste won the French Open using a tennis racket strung with Babolat strings. Since then Babolat strings have won at least one Grand Slam title every year. In 1994 the company diversified from strings and introduced its first tennis racket. Babolat has continued to build its reputation by offering products at the forefront of technology and by supplying equipment to generations of champions who have won the most prestigious competitions.
Click here to learn more about our delivery and returns policies.
DELIVERY AND RETURNS
DELIVERY AND RETURNS