No products in the cart.
BABOLAT JET MACH II Mens Tennis Shoes – Malibu Blue
BABOLAT JET MACH 2 – All Court Tennis Shoe – Malibu Blue. This performance shoes feature a new reworked design. Keeping both the performance and lightness of the previous models in order to allow players to achieve excellent mobility on the court.
MatrYX 2.0 – woven upper reinforced with lateral filaments to bring you both lightness and support
- Active Flexion – patented technology that optimizes agility and promotes precision and the speed of movement
- Michelin Sole – The new S-Clamp allows fast and multidirectional movement. Reinforced resistance when travelling thanks to an exclusive rubber formulation
- KPRS-X – developed to optimize the cushioning in the heel for extra comfort during heavy movements
- OrthoLite Sockliner – designed with memory foam for immediate reception of comfort for the players
- Internal Lateral Reinforcement – protects the areas of the shoe that typically get worn from being damaged
FIT INFORMATION – Essential to get the best fit possible, so we recommend coming into the shop and trying on different sizes and models ……For example Babolat fit considerably smaller than other brands.
Visit us at PURE RACKET SPORT in Farnham, Surrey. With a wide range of footwear so you can compare how they all fit. Open 7 days with free customer parking right outside the front entrance.
BABOLAT was founded in 1875 in Lyon, France, and is the oldest racket sports company in the world. Its originator, Pierre Babolat, invented the first racket strings – made of natural gut, and 1925 Rene Lacoste won the French Open using a tennis racket strung with Babolat strings. Since then Babolat strings have won at least one Grand Slam title every year. In 1994 the company diversified from strings and introduced its first tennis racket. Babolat has continued to build its reputation by offering products at the forefront of technology and by supplying equipment to generations of champions who have won the most prestigious competitions.
Click here to learn more about our delivery and returns policies.
DELIVERY AND RETURNS
DELIVERY AND RETURNS