No products in the cart.
ADIDAS RS PADEL TOUR X BALL – 3 Ball Tube
ADIDAS RS Padel Tour X Black is a premium padel ball with tremendous feel and a vast amount of durability. The ball is made with the finest felt available on the market.
A padel ball of the highest quality from RS Padel, developed by Robin Söderling together with the Swedish number one padel professionalplayer Simon Vasquez. Thanks to its design, it offers great longevity wihout compromising on the bounce and speed. The ball plays in regular speed with a comfortable feel to hit for the player, yet still offers them the opportunity to smash it over the fence.
Padel is a racket sport where the games are officially played as doubles inside an enclosed area with transparent walls, which are part of the court. The game is played with a solid and perforated racket both indoors or outdoors. The court is similar to paddle tennis on size but marked differently.
At PURE RACKET SPORT see our wide range of equipment, rackets and clothing for all racket sports. Take advantage of our Hitting Room to try out each racket. We are here for any guidance and advice on the sensible option and give a balanced opinion based with our 25 years of experience…………
ADIDAS originated in Germany in 1920 – a truely international, multifaceted organisation. Tennis footwear specialists that understand investing in a great pair of tennis shoes offers the best protection possible against injuries and will provide the stability, comfort and durability to excel in your game, whatever the level.
HOW TO PLAY THE GAME – PADEL
Format: Padel is played in a doubles format
Scoring: Padel uses the same scoring system as tennis
Volleys: as per tennis, you can volley the ball at anytime apart from the return of serve
• You start from the right hand side, with an underarm serve, which must go into the cross court box
• The server must bounce the ball before serving, and connect with the ball below waist height
• The server must keep at least one foot on the floor when serving, the feet must not touch or cross the serving
• If the ball hits the net and lands in, a let is called; if the balls lands in the box and hits the wire fence it’s a fault
• If the ball lands in the box and hits the side wall or back wall, the ball must be played as in.
• You have two serves as per tennis
- what’s in and what’s out in Padel:
• The lines on the court are only in play for the serve, if the serve hits the line it’s a valid serve
• Any player is permitted to play the ball off any of the walls on their side of the court
• The ball must bounce on the opponents side before hitting the wall or wire fence
• You can play the ball off the walls, like you would in squash
• If the balls bounces twice on your side, you lose the point
• If the ball strikes either player, the point is lost
• If the ball hits the walls or wire fencing without bouncing first, you lose the point
Click here to learn more about our delivery and returns policies.
DELIVERY AND RETURNS
DELIVERY AND RETURNS