No products in the cart.
ADIDAS METALBONE WOMAN LITE Padel Racket
Adidas Metalbone Woman Lite 2022 . The perfect NEW racket for female, higher level players (weight 346-360g) with the extra power and spin for aggressive shots, and a great feeling of comfort. The rough surface of the Metalbone frame allows you to generate more slice and spin on the ball. It has a reinforced perimeter around the frame to help generate additional tortional resistance.
Categories: Padel, Padel Rackets Tags: Adidas Metalbone WOMAN LITE padel racket, Adidas Rackets, ladies padel rackets, PADDLE RAckets, Padel Rackets, padel rackets for women, Padel racquets, top padel rackets, womens padel rackets Brand: Adidas
- Shape: ROUND
- Thickness: 38 mm
- Weight: 345-360G
- Balance: Medium 265 mm
- Frame: fiberglass
- Surface: fiberglass
- Core: EVA
- Finish: rough
- Player level: advanced
- Wrist strap
PURE RACKET SPORT specialises in only racket sports and has a large range of all you will need for your Tennis, Padel, Racketball, Squash, Badminton or Table Tennis. We are here to give advice and guidance about which model might be best and explain how the new technology can improve your game.
HOW TO PLAY THE GAME – PADEL
Format: Padel is played in a doubles format
Scoring: Padel uses the same scoring system as tennis
Volleys: as per tennis, you can volley the ball at anytime apart from the return of serve
• You start from the right hand side, with an underarm serve, which must go into the cross court box
• The server must bounce the ball before serving, and connect with the ball below waist height
• The server must keep at least one foot on the floor when serving, the feet must not touch or cross the serving
• If the ball hits the net and lands in, a let is called; if the balls lands in the box and hits the wire fence it’s a fault
• If the ball lands in the box and hits the side wall or back wall, the ball must be played as in.
• You have two serves as per tennis
- what’s in and what’s out in Padel:
• The lines on the court are only in play for the serve, if the serve hits the line it’s a valid serve
• Any player is permitted to play the ball off any of the walls on their side of the court
• The ball must bounce on the opponents side before hitting the wall or wire fence
• You can play the ball off the walls, like you would in squash
• If the balls bounces twice on your side, you lose the point
• If the ball strikes either player, the point is lost
• If the ball hits the walls or wire fencing without bouncing first, you lose the point
Click here to learn more about our delivery and returns policies.
DELIVERY AND RETURNS
DELIVERY AND RETURNS